Do you have to MANUALLY change posted prices to compensate for CAD-USD exchange rate changes to protect your margins?.
Do you buy your inventory from
This is critically important if you are retailing selling high-priced items like boats, RVs, ATVs
When the value of the US Dollar goes down, the Canadian prices you are quoting need to be lowered to optimize your attractiveness to people who are price-shopping similar models
When the price of the dollar goes up, you stand to lose profit when your customer pays for the unit in Canadian dollars before you can adjust the price to match the change.
While it’s a great idea to advertise bi-weekly payment, manually calculating payment and updating your website and AutoTrader ads
Is hiding your prices the answer? While this doesn’t bother all of your customers, some people will favor the certainty of working with a dealership who has published their prices.
Is hiding your prices the answer?
While this doesn’t bother all of your customers, some people will favor the certainty of working with a dealership who has published their prices.
So how can you keep your prices and biweekly payments current without working around the clock? The answer is Profitguard.
Ways Profitguard Can Work Miracles in Your Business
- ProfitGuard can save you thousands of dollars in lost profit and lost deals
- You place your inventory in the system. We can use your AutoTrader feed to update the database.
- You choose how often to update the prices across your inventory.
- ProfitGuard constantly monitors the price of the American dollar.
- ProfitGuard manages price fluctuations as often as you like on autopilot, even once an hour!.
- Slight changes in unit prices are less shocking to someone who is comparing prices over time.
- You can set extra points of margin or markup to create a little bit of wiggle room in the calculation.
- Generates feature slides automatically.
- Profitguard can even update feature slides that contain payments in attractive graphical bursts.
- ProfitGuard can be integrated into any website.
- ProfitGuard also comes with dynamic information requires for each item in your inventory so you know exactly what price was being quoted on the site when the prospect requested more information.
- You can easily add / edit / remove or hide stock from your online inventory.
- Your entire inventory can be automatically uploaded to AutoTrader each night at midnight.
- Available with a CMS (Customer Relationship System) that shares incoming leads fairly among your staff members.
- Lets you maintain your pricing and stay competitive with other dealerships who are already using ProfitGuard.